New PDF release: Unified Communications Forensics: Anatomy of Common UC
By Nicholas Grant,Joseph Shaw II
Unified Communications Forensics: Anatomy of universal UC assaults is the 1st ebook to give an explanation for the problems and vulnerabilities and exhibit the assaults, forensic artifacts, and countermeasures required to set up a safe (UC) atmosphere.
This ebook is written via major UC specialists Nicholas furnish and Joseph W. Shaw II and offers fabric by no means earlier than discovered out there, together with:
• research of forensic artifacts in universal UC assaults
• an in-depth examine proven UC applied sciences and assault exploits
• hands-on figuring out of UC assault vectors and linked countermeasures
• significant other web site http://secvoip.com giving readers entry to the main updated details on UC attacks.
- Provides key info for hackers and pen testers at the most modern Unified Communications implementations
- The merely booklet to discover and exhibit how you can paintings with electronic artifacts from assaults in the UC environment
- Deals with UC protection from a number of angles—less approximately conception and extra approximately hands-on hazard safeguard and forensics
Read or Download Unified Communications Forensics: Anatomy of Common UC Attacks PDF
Best social aspects of the internet books
A present of fireplace: Social, criminal, and moral matters for Computing and the web, 4e is perfect for classes in desktop Ethics and pcs and Society. Sara Baase explores the social, criminal, philosophical, moral, political, constitutional, and fiscal implications of computing and the controversies they increase.
This e-book encompasses a diversity of keynote papers and submitted papers offered on the ninth IFIP WG nine. 2, nine. five, nine. 6/11. 7, eleven. four, eleven. 6/SIG nine. 2. 2 overseas summer time institution, held in Patras, Greece, in September 2014. The nine revised complete papers and three workshop papers incorporated during this quantity have been conscientiously chosen from a complete of 29 submissions and have been topic to a two-step overview procedure.
This publication constitutes the refereed complaints of the 4th foreign convention on video games and studying Alliance, GALA 2015, held in Rome, Italy, in December 2015. The 33 revised complete papers and 15 brief papers provided have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 102 submissions. The papers offered conceal a number of features and data fields.
This booklet constitutes the refereed complaints of the ninth foreign convention on mixed studying, ICBL 2016, held in Beijing, China, in July 2016. The convention is previously often called overseas convention on Hybrid studying (ICHL)The 34 papers offered have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from sixty one submissions.
Additional info for Unified Communications Forensics: Anatomy of Common UC Attacks
Unified Communications Forensics: Anatomy of Common UC Attacks by Nicholas Grant,Joseph Shaw II